And here it is - the last round of voting for all entries to see who moves on to the next round!
Get your vote in now!
Some absolutely terrific pieces submitted - kudos to all who entered.
|More Journal Entries|
|Please note we have specific galleries for specific kinds of pin up images - please familiarize yourself with our gallery requirements. Images posted to incorrect galleries may be declined.|
For a definition of our Comicbook-Videogame SuperHeroes 'n Villains gallery, please visit this link: cgpinups.deviantart.com/journa…
For a definition of our Studio Pin Ups gallery, please visit this link: cgpinups.deviantart.com/journa…
For a more general description of our Galleries please visit this cgpinups.deviantart.com/journa…
|CG PINUPS is dedicated to CG (computer generated) 3D PINUPS.|
If you already use:
DazStudio, Poser, 3D MAX, MAYA, C4D, ZBRUSH and other 3d programs you are welcome to join us and post your best pin up work. We accept only 3D rendered character works with 3D programs. Please avoid posting "works in progress" images as they may be declined - instead we would like to see your best finished artwork.
What we're looking for in a pin up
All models should have a focused or highly suggestive allure or appeal to the viewer. Though eye contact is not mandatory, a coy turn of the head or sultry look will add to the appeal. Generally speaking and specific to this group, fight scenes, distraught or despairing expressions or looks of great hostility and violence are typically not alluring and will detract from an image being added to this group.
WE DON'T ACCEPT:
• Gigantic Muscle female (as in ridiculous proportions)
.......fit and toned with some muscle definition is fine)
• Gigantic Breast female (as in ridiculous proportions)
.......those naturally well-endowed or busty are fine
• Porn (see help.deviantart.com/565/) or violence
• Racialist works
• All Contributors must have 3D pin up works in their gallery.
Otherwise their Contributor request will decline.
• If you submit an image, you cannot vote for it yourself.
• If you don't have any or very few 3D works, you're welcome to still join us as a member.
Being a Contributor at CG Pinups is more than just submitting your work to our galleries, the hope is that you will also vote on others' works, leave helpful comments to help artists improve - be involved in promoting the group on the site, finding artwork on deviantart that fits the profile of the quality we're trying achieve. Otherwise, if you're only looking to submit artwork, we would suggest "member" status would be more appropriate.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:
• CGPINUPS is not a stock group. Please do not use our member's works in your works without permission.
• If you need help, feel free to write our admins.
• We are a community that is based on respect for each other as artists, *always* maintain kindness and respect in what and how we communicate with each other.
Inappropriate images may be removed at the Founder's discretion.
CG PINUPS 2015